Entérate de las últimas publicaciones de empleos que podrían interesarte.
Se solicita Tecnólogo (a) Médico (a) para cubrir dos sábados al mes. Horario de 8:00am – 12:00pm. De interesar favor enviar Resumé al email: [email protected]. Credenciales vigentes( licencia, colegiación y registro) Certificado de salud, evidencia de vacunación Hep B. Contacto; Lcda. Melany Conde Ramirez.
Aguada Medical Center tiene la necesidad de cubrir una plaza vacante en su laboratorio clínico.
El puesto a cubrir es de Supervisor/a de Laboratorio, turno fijo 7:00am a 3:00pm.
Interesados/as serán evaluados/as mediante entrevista y pueden enviar su resume a [email protected].
Laboratorio Clínico Corozal
Se solicita Tecnólogo Médico con experiencia y credenciales al día.
Para mas información comunicarse con Lcda. De Jesús 787-545-5024.
Pueden enviar resume a email@example.com
Se solicita un Tecnólogo Médico por Contrato en CDT del Municipio de San Juan. Tener Credenciales vigentes. Turno 7-3pm lunes a viernes.
Favor enviar resume a:
Plaza Full Time para Tecnólogos Médico y Asistentes de Laboratotios
Medical Technologist Job Responsibilities:
Provides information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, experiments, and analyses.
• Perform laboratory test in different areas such as Hematology, Urinalysis, Routine Chemistry, Clinical microbiology, Immunohematology and Hemostasis. Performed various clinical laboratory tests in one or more sections of laboratory medicine in order to obtain data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
• Determines normal and abnormal components of body fluids by conducting chemical analyses of blood and urine.
• Analyzes blood cells by counting and identifying cells, using microscopic techniques and procedures.
• Prepares blood, plasma, and platelets for transfusions by conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests.
• Ensures operation of analyzers, spectrophotometers, colorimeters, flame photometers, and other laboratory equipment by calibrating; completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintains laboratory supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Conserves laboratory resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Provides medical technology information by answering questions and requests.
• Prepares reports of technological findings by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Maintains inter-departmental work flow by fostering a spirit of cooperation.
• Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control and hazardous waste policies and protocols; following identification procedures.
• Maintains patient confidence and protects the laboratory by keeping information confidential (HIPAA).
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Medical Technologist Skills and Qualifications:
Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information, Chemistry Techniques, Equipment Maintenance, FDA Health Regulations, Lab Environment, Clinical Lab Testing, Use of Medical Technologies, Organization, Attention to Detail, Informing Others
Persona contacto: Orianette Olivo, Laboratory Supervisor
Clinical: (340) 778-5369 * Fax: (340) 778-8573
Correo electrónico: [email protected]
Medical Lab Tech – Augusta, Maine
Term/ Length of Contract: March 2019 (End of Contract)
Contact: Julius Leon 770-357-2400 ext. 3402 or 787-630-3050 or [email protected]
Location: Togus VA Medical Center
Caduceus Healthcare specializes in staffing civilian healthcare, IT, administrative and scientific professionals for U.S. military and government facilities for short to long term contracts. We continue to build a near decade of success and unmatched growth recently attaining 3 consecutive years on the Inc. 500 lists of fastest growing businesses nationwide.
We currently have an opening for a Medical Lab Tech to work at Togus VA Medical Center in New York. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements.
Education & Experience
• Nationally certified with the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or American Medical Technologists (AMT)
• Have three (3) years of RECENT chemistry, urinalysis, blood bank, hematology, coagulation, microbiology and phlebotomy experience.
All contractor Medical Technologists (MT) / Medical Laboratory Technicians are required to certified with either the American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP) or American Medical Technologists (AMT). All MT/MLTs are also required to have current Basic Life Saving (BLS) Certification. All continuing education courses required for maintaining certification must be kept up to date at all times. Documentation verifying current certification shall be provided by the Contractor to the VA COR on an annual basis for each year of contract performance.
The contractor shall be require to provide services during the following times:
Day Shift: 6:30AM-3:00PM on M-F schedule, weekends 6:00AM-2:30PM, as well as holidays, and may warrant other tours as needed (8:00AM – 4:30PM, 8:30AM-5:00PM, 10:00AM-6:30PM or 12:00PM-8:30PM) as needed.
Other Possible Work Tours: The employee may be required to work other than routine Monday to Friday tours. These may include: possible 1 or 2 weekend duties per month, one to two possible holiday duty, or nights (8-hr evening tours 3:00p – 11:30PM). The employee may also be required to work overtime. However, on call or standby duties will NOT be required.
Scope of Care:
Contractor’s MTs/MLTs (as appropriate and within scope of practice/privileging) shall be responsible for providing the following services:
• Chemistry/Urinalysis: The employee will be expected to perform routine chemistry testing on automated instrumentation (Abbott Architect Ci8200, Tosoh G8, Iris, Advanced Instruments Osmos, manual chemistry tests) as well as routine daily and weekly quality control, and instrument maintenance.
• Blood Bank: The employee will be expected to perform routine blood bank duties to include: cross matching, antibody screening and identification, processing in blood and blood products as part of weekly issue or emergency requests, and routine daily and weekly quality control procedures using tube and gel technology.
• Hematology/Coagulation: The employee will be expected to perform routine hematology and coagulation duties to include: automated complete blood count (CBC) and retics (Sysmex XT and XE) and Prothrombin Time (PT)/International normalized ratio (INR) and Partial Thromboplastin Time (PTT) (Instrumentation Labs, ACLs) manual differentials, Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR)s, cell counts, routine daily and weekly quality control in both hematology and coagulation, and maintenance of instrumentation.
• Phlebotomy: The employee will be expected to perform phlebotomy duties to include: outpatient, in patient ward rounds, in patient and outpatient STAT and as soon as possible (ASAP), and timed draws.
• Microbiology: planting cultures, using the BacTAlert for blood cultures, reading gram stains, performing serology testing, rapid strep, flu, and Clostridum difficile colitis (cDiff) testing, Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing with the Cepheid GeneExpert.
• Independently tests, evaluates, documents, and reports patient testing and Quality Control (QC); identifies, documents, and resolves any collection, processing, testing or reporting issues.
• Assures patient-centered care and provides service in a manner that is professional and will avoid complaints from all stakeholders and customers.
• Performs patient and QC testing according to established protocols and active in the College of American Pathologists (CAP) Proficiency Testing (PT) Program. The contracted employee will need intermediate computer experience to include using menus options to report results, navigate patient record, look-up patient information and previous results, and other computer functions. Employee should know how to use the internet for online training as needed. The employee is NOT required to have experience in word processing programs, spreadsheet programs, or other such computer programs.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
Se solicita tecnólogo médico disponibles para trabajar turnos rotativos.
Se puede comunicar con la Sra. Itamar Jusino, Oficial Administrativo, al (787) 951-0599.
Se solicita tecnólogo medico para plaza de domingo a jueves de 3:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Interesados pueden enviar resume a [email protected]